Click on the resource to download the PDF.
To access additional resources, complete the form below.
The HTI Relationship Map and all other HTI Institute resources were developed over many years, with a great deal of thought, effort, experimentation and research.
We want our work to be used, discussed and shared. That being said, there are some standards for use of intellectual property that we would like to clarify, and ask that anyone using our work in publication (print or electronic) to follow:
- The HTI Relationship Map and HTI resources are copyrighted. You can use them, but only with proper attribution and ONLY as is, without rewording, adding or abbreviating the descriptions of the levels and always including the following copyright information: ©2019 HTI Institute Inc., all rights reserved.
- You are welcome to use the HTI Relationship Map and HTI resources with individuals in a one-to-one setting. Have fun!
- You are also welcome to briefly share the HTI Relationship Map and HTI resources as part of training. Please note, briefly sharing is different than training them using activities and processes. We are not at this time granting permission to lead or develop trainings specifically around the HTI Relationship Map and HTI resources except for our licensees. If this is something you are interested in, we offer HTI certification and licensing rights, contact us.
- As a participant in any HTI Institute program, you are welcome to use the tools and handouts from our workshops and presentations with individuals in a one-to-one setting. All materials are copyrighted, so please use them as is, without revising or rewriting, and make sure the copyright line is visible on the page.
- As a participant or listener to any of our webinars, preview calls, or podcasts, you are welcome to use the tools and handouts (if provided) with individuals in a one-to-one setting. All these materials are copyrighted, so please use them as is, without revising or rewriting, and make sure the copyright line is visible on the page.
- You may quote brief portions of our writings, if you use quotation marks to set off the specific information you are using, do not change any wording, and attribute the source.
- You may also briefly share ideas from our workshops under U.S “fair use” copyright law. We are not granting permission at this time to re-use our specific processes, tools, and/or training techniques except as trained and licensed in our train the trainer and licensing program. Please also do us the courtesy of referencing where you learned what you are sharing!
- PowerPoint slide decks from our workshops and presentations are for your reference only. Please do not use in your own presentations.
- For permission to reprint or republish any materials, processes, blog posts, etc. from the HTI Institute website or any of our training or speaking engagements, please contact us prior to use.
- As a HTI Institute License holder you are permitted to use our HTI institute logo on your website and on printed materials. You MUST use the logo with the description of your status, using either “Certified HTI Coach” if you are certified or “HTI Licensee” if you have taken our train-the-trainer program and have received your License.
Thank you for honoring our many years of hard work and sharing our commitment to bringing higher levels of consciousness to the world.
(Updated November 13, 2019)
Subscribe to the HTI Newsletter for FREE tools, tips and podcasts.